7.16.2009

A Peacock's Box

Craft day is, by far, my favourite summer invention. Today Heather, Ashley, and I went to Lafayette's big box craft stores and browsed. I have been trying not to buy crafty things, but when I'm with other craftsy people, I cannot resist. I do not think this is a weakness. Anyhow, I've been getting requests for more blue, so here is my latest, all-new, all-blue earring and necklace set. I may add a bracelet later. WHO KNOWS.

The colour reminds me of a peacock, so I decided to call the piece a Peacock's Jewelry box. The necklace is made up of two strands of turquoise coloured seed beads, and the pendant is a dyed bit of agate that has been dressed up with a silvertone bead cap. I think it is pretty neat looking!


The earrings are hypoallergenic and are exactly like the pendant- silvertone bead cap and dyed agate stone. They match beautifully with the necklace, and the whole set can be dressed up or down.

To purchase this set, visit Sassafrasium Designs @ Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment