7.16.2009

What is it that you do here, anyway?

I am one of the last people that I know to have a blog. Of course, while I was in high school I had Deadjournal and Livejournal, but those was mostly for whiny, angst ridden scribblings about my life- the word "blog" just sounds so much more sophisticated. I am excited to use this!



I've been making and selling jewelry for a couple of years, but I've gotten a little better at it this summer. I am a teacher, so I have a had a lot of time to burn, and I have used all that extra time for craft days. On these very special (and frequent!) craft days, people come over and we all make things. It is kind of an expensive hobby, but it is SO enjoyable.

I will be using this blog to talk about the highlights of these craft days before they go up for sale in my shop, Sassafrasium Designs @ Etsy. If you are a fan of sparkly things, processes, jewelry, fashion, or fun (or all of the above!), follow me! We can be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment